Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 13, 2007


Hey all!

Here we are at Cobb Ranch mid-December outside Fresno while visiting with Melanie and Hack. We traveled quite a bit the last part of 2006 and had a great time at all the different places. First was Rocky Point then Southern California and then up to Fresno. I think that the kids are worn out though.

Garrett and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary the beginning of this year. I remember at the reception seeing/meeting so many of you and being overwhelmed by how many of you there were. I come from a simple family of four and we did everything with just us. So, thank you for welcoming me into yours with such big arms and unconditionally. It has been an unexpected blessing in our marriage. However, I have to say that being married to Garrett has been the most incredible thing ever in my life. The best thing to have ever happen to me. He is wonderful.

These are our kiddos. Everett (5), Sadie (4), Makennah (2) and Eliza (8 mo.). Thanks Janice for reminding us how simple it is to post on this site. I finally got a few moments while everyone in the house is sleeping and jumped on the chance to explore. I hope to share some of those moment by moment adventures in the Mitchell home more often.

I spoke to soon. I hear Makennah calling for me. Oh well. Have a great day all~ Davena

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute!! I wish I would have been able to see you all during your Christmas visit...I hear you had a nice visit at my sister's house. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun bunch! We had a great time seeing you over Christmas, and I hope we can all get together again soon. Everyone must keep you on your toes, Davena :) You and Garrett have a beautiful family!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look good, and the kids are getting big. Hope that we will be able to se everyone soon.

love you all, Yvonne and Tom

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are glad that you are all part of this big huge family! we love you!

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are glad that you are all part of this big huge family! we love you!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home