Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 17, 2006

Giving Thanks (by Janis)
One of the best things about this time of year is that it provides us with an opportunity to pause and reflect on the year and its many developments. Some have been trying and difficult, others have been new and challenging, and some things remain the same. Whether trying, new or just the same, there are always many things to be thankful for.

I've been pondering this lately. I am thankful for many things including family, good friends, relationships, good health, medical miracles that are sustaining lives (including saving mom's sight, extending Phil's life, monitoring babies yet-to-be-born, and more!), time spent together, watching loved ones grow, ongoing personal growth, a chance to stay connected with this blog, beautiful sunsets and love. I hope for continued peace progress all over our ever-shrinking world (am I sounding like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality??) ... and that I can remember to keep an open mind and heart and to better observe the "gifts" that I should be thankful for on a daily basis.

...You?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm thankful for my mom :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home