Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hey everyone it's Kelly!!!

My dad told me about this site and I just had to come and post somthing for you guys!!
I miss you all so much!! I hope to see you soon!!!

Well mylife right now is great!!!! Highschool is fun, but unfourtunatly I'm moving here in a few weeks to Temecula. I see my dad often and we hang out and have a good time.

Well anyway there's a recent picture of me!!

I'll try to put a more recent picture of me up soon!!

I love you all so much!!!!

Take Care, bye for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! Hope the move to Temecula brings some good times and new friends to go along with those you already have :) If you posted a picture it didn't come through so let me know if you need help with uploading it to your posting. Love you!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly...glad you posted!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, how was your Thanksgiving? When are you moving?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home