Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Blog From Kristen

This is a picture of Rick in the snow by Katie and Sue's house...I thought this was so cute! My mom sent me this message on my phone and now it is what I will see when Rick calls me... (Sorry if this embarrasses you Rick...Its just too good not to share :) The snow looks super fun...You girls up in Coarsegold are pretty lucky!

Katie and Sue...I'm moving...again this weekend. Not too far...actually pretty much right across the street. So you guys will have to come down and stay with me in my new apartment the next time you have a little time off from school.
So how are the rest of you family and friends out there??? Come on...get to posting :)
Hope everyone is happy and healthy..xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home